Thursday, May 14, 2015

Lost inCyber Space

I must admit that I have been negligent in posting on a regular basis for some time now.  With everything going on in my little cyber world I find my computer time being pulled this way and that.  Facebook, emails and shared on-line games are all distractions for me and I must admit that I embraced them with my usual exuberance I have for all things new.  I tend to get distracted very easy when I find shiny new things.   I was told two different times,  once by a ceramics teacher and also by a  former  teacher (who retired after teaching art for over 45 years), that people who go from project to project and who get bored easily tend to be very artistic and crafty.  Not craft as in sly but crafty as in creative.  I don't know about that but I do know that I love to do crafts and artsy things.  I may not be good at them but I do enjoy them   So anyways, a few months ago, well maybe more than a few, I discovered Pinterest.  Boy, was that a mistake!  Not really!  The problem is that what should be a five minute glance seems to turn into a five hour marathon.  SIGH.  Well today while on my Pinterest  marathon I came across the neatest craft blog site.  I was totally thrilled with what Ann from  Make The Best Of Things had pinned on Pinterest. A tutorial on how to make plastic pieces look like rusted tin.  So of course, I had to follow the pin which took me to her blog where I spent a bit of time, I mean a lot of time,  going through her posts. I was so glad that happened because it reminded me how much I love to read blogs and how much I really have missed blogging.  So I am going to try to be faithful to my blog and all of my "Blogs That Make Me Go OH!" and will get back on the blogging train.  I will be  trying to  keep my feet on the ground, my fingers on the keys and will also try to keep from getting lost in cyber space.








 

No comments: